If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, March 17, 2006

Goodbye

Well DSS is clossed now, least the forums, they are now directed to another site. If you go to www.designsbyj3.com you can still get in on the sale. Least when I looked this morning! I am going to have to get over there this afternoon and get some things!!
I will miss the forums as they were my 2nd home, and I loved posting about my day there and having people actually read it!! LOL Since I haven't gotten comments here I don't know if anyone does or not. Not that it really matters cause I am pretty boring anyway!! Least to other people! I thankfully an not usually bored myself!!
I just want to say THANK YOU Shawn, for having a fun, friendly place to hang out. Even when I didn't like your redecorating, I loved your place! I felt comfortable there, more at home than any other forum. So thank you for that! It was great when I was just getting started to have that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!