If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, April 27, 2006

Finally I got two layouts done today!!






I finally got two layouts done again!! Between loads of wash! LOL I am trying to do alot of the pictures I have taken this year so hmmm guess you will be seeing alot of our goats! Since they are so cute, I took quite a lot of pictures of them!! So I want to pick out several and get layouts done, and maybe I can keep up with this years pictures....and if I am lucky maybe do some other ones too! Course I am kinda behind on this years pictures right now, so I better get busy! I need to go looking for more kits that are kinda country, or manly, instead of the kind I really love! Then maybe I would have more to do the goats with!! Oh well, maybe I will try doing a goat one with my kinda kits, you never know, it could work! LOL Maybe?!!

Goat? Or Dog? - Credit: Misty Cato's Mulberry and Add one.

Pasture - Credit: Debbie Pearson's Secret Garden: Sunny Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!