If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mom




This is another layout for my wonderful Mom! She is the BEST!! She loves purple so I had to use the purple backgrounds out of this kit!!

Credit: Tina Williams Mothers Day kit. I went to three crops for this beautiful kit! I missed the 1st day, but am thankful for what I got!! She is a designer at Scrapbookers Playground! I hear that if you missed the crops she will have this kit for sale in the store soon!!

I love you Mom!!

The Journaling reads:

Thank you Mom, for always being there for me. For all the times you held me when I cried, and for waiting on me hand and foot when I was sick. For greeting me at the door with a smile and a “how was your day” when I came home from school, even though I had, had a bad day, and was grumpy, I loved, that you were there. For putting up with all my moods, and living through my teen years (and beyond), while still loving me. For setting a great example of how a wife, and mother should be (even though I usually fall, far short). For all the fun times, but most of all I thank you for being the BEST MOM!!!

1 comment:

  1. comment from old blog:

    Tina (unverified): Great, great layout using my kit!
    Side note it's available in my store in the Dollar Bin ;)
    Jan 17, 2007, 01:21 PM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!