If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, June 18, 2006

Strawberry Dreams



This layout is my kitchen now. I have wanted Strawberry accents in my kitchen since I was really young, and even got a lot of stuff for my cedar chest when I was growing up that had strawberries on it. Now I just hope to eventually be able to afford to get new cupboards for my kitchen so we can try to finish it!! Couse with as picky as I am sometimes finding a strawberry border I like for my kitchen, will be a huge challenge!! LOL Most I have seen online, I don't like!

Credit: J3 Designs Strawberry kit

I don't think the strawberry kit is in her store yet, but when it gets there you have to go get it if you like strawberries, cause its the best strawberry kit I have seen!! She will have two kits with strawberries comming out soon!! I love these two, but others I have seen from other designers just arn't good strawberry kits! Strawberrys are red!! So whats with all the pink in all the other strawberry kits!! LOL Sorry, I have been waiting along time for a good strawberry kit, so I guess I had to complain a little about all the others!

1 comment:

  1. comment from old blog:

    BubblyKori (unverified): I've been dreaming of my kitchen with a strawberry motif too! LOL I have had about as much luck as you seem to have had in finding anything that suits me! I think I may have to design it myself! LOL I want strawberries and vines, delicate flowers, without other fruit, accent pieces like fences, buckets, any type of furniture, just the berries, vines and flowers. Let me know if you ever find this!

    Hugs,
    Kori
    June 19, 2006, 10:46 AM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!