If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, July 28, 2006

Celebrabe the Moments....and Mom


Well Shawn and Jamie left this morning. I hate the let down that comes with company you have enjoyed having, leaving, so I decieded to scrap one of the pictures we took right away! From left to right, this is Shawn, me, and Jamie! We had fun, we talked a lot....ok Jamie did the most (unless you count my DH when he was around) but Shawn and I did manage to get a word in here and there, and we laughed!! I am so tired, because we stayed up to late, although the first night it was because they didn't get here till 11 so it was 1 before we went to bed but maybe I can find the time for a nap, or go to bed early! LOL It was so worth it anyway!! It was great to finally meet!!!

Credit: J3 Designs Scrap-a-cino kit.


This is my mother! Its another page for my heritage album I am working on. I have always liked Mom's graduation picture (bottom right) and the picture at the top left! I am glad Mom sent them for me to use with this layout!

Credit: Inspirations - Helen's Journey by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital.

I would love to work on getting some of the other pictures scrapped, but first have to do a good backup because I downloaded the new spysweeper last week, and have had trouble with my computer running really slow, unless I shut spy sweeper down. I finally got an e-mail back from them telling me a few things to try to do, so I need to try that, but first want to have everything backed up incase I mess something up a lot, and have to totally redo my computer!! Oh I hope I don't have to do that, because it takes so long to get everything back on it!! And all the filters set up again so I can use them in psp!! LOL But if you don't see any new entries for a few days, you can figure I had problems!! Although if it takes to long to get my backup done, I may not try the fix they sent till tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. comments from old blog:

    blushbutter (unverified): this is a lovely page my sisters name is also Kathleen hug's blush
    Aug 2, 2006, 07:23 PM

    blushbutter (unverified): Is that Shawn on the left (J3 Designs?) Oh you lucky thing having such a wonderful time with friends who digi scrap too, I'm so happy for you and a little green with envy! Lovely photo of the 3 of you. take care blush
    Aug 2, 2006, 07:28 PM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!