If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, July 24, 2006

Our Family


Well I think I am finally caught up on the heritage chat assignments at Divine Digital, now I can just go one, and do more for myself!! LOL This layout (and another story one that is just alot of facts so I won't post it) was the end of it till the end of August when the heritage chats start back up! I can't wait!!!!! LOL This is my parents and my brother and myself wth our spouse's, and of course my niece. Since she was in the big picture, but the big picture is an older one, I included her in the smaller one too! She is the one that changed the most of course, since she was a baby, when the big one was taken. I included my brother twice, cause I needed a picture of his 2nd wife. My DH is in the big picture with the rest of us, although at the time we wern't married!

Credit: Journey Through Time Queen's Fancy Gotta Have it All kit by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!