If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, July 23, 2006

Winter Memories


I did a challenge at Divine Digital, suppose to be a Christmas postcard, but since we don't celebrate christmas, I did a winter one. I used some of Uncle Orison's pictures, and then wrote a short message from Orison, least like it was from him! LOL I know its kinda strange, but every now and then, I think how nice it would be to see him and hear from him again, so I wrote this for him! I STILL miss him! I probably always will.

Credit: Thats Life July Crop Kit and Jungle Jam Challenge -Christmas Postcard kit by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital I had to change the back of the postcard a little because she had Merry Christmas, so I took that off and put Winter Memories on it instead. Thanks Teri for making it so I could!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!