If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Extended Family


This is another layout for my Heritage album. Its my Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. Also my parents and brother and I are in it.

I blended a couple of the backgrounds together so I could get a medium brown instead of a light or dark brown. I also used part of a paper for the note and made it transparent so you could see the envelope through it.

Credit: Angle Wings by Teri Hanson/Digizines at Divine Digital

After I get this posted I will have to get a few things done off the computer!! I should have done them first, but really wanted to do another layout. I will be making an apple pie today to see if the apples off the tree out front will be good for pie. This is the first year, we have been around when the apples were ready, last year there wasnt' any on the tree, and before that we were still going back and forth so missed using them. If they are good for pie, I will freeze some for later!!!! I LOVE apple pie. I may try to find a good recipe for Apple butter, because I like that too, but have never made it. I really like some we bought at Cracker Barrel and would love to know how to make it!! LOL


Ok....I got another one done!!

This is my niece shortly after my wedding. She has the dress on that she wore as a flower girl at my wedding. I think she (and the dress which my mother made) is so adorable!!

I used a mask on some of the background paper, to get the scrolly frame.

Credit: My Sweet Pea by Lianne Carper

Wow, two layouts today, AND an apple pie!! LOL And the day is still young!! Although maybe I will do something else for a change this evening, we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!