If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today Rocks for Scrappin!


I managed to get two layouts done this morning. Don't know how, if all goes well maybe I will manage the other two I would really like to do today and a few things I should do around the house! LOL Its so nice here today, it was down into the mid 50's this morning and now, just afternoon, it is still in the 70's!!! Its so nice to have the windows open and not be hot!! Listening to the sounds of all the animals outside, and feeling the breeze come in the window!! Would love it, if the cool would stick around for several more days!! There's probably not really much chance of that, but you never know.

Anyway the first layout is my parents and my brother just a few months after he was born. The other layout is our home as we see it when we come home! I took the M in the alpha and used it on the 2nd layout on the flower, and then put the rest of our last name on it. I also blended papers together to get the background paper that color.


Credit on both layouts is: Back Home Scrapkit by Deborah Vessel/Digital Designs at Divine Digital

I got two more layouts done today!! That makes 4 of them, almost a record I think, if I could manage one more, I think it would for sure be a record for me!!! I am usually so slow!

Anyway, the first one is my brothers 1st birthday. I'm not real happy with it, but don't know what to do to it, so there it is. Credit: Nature boy by Jamie Rousselle

The 2nd one is my favorite of the day and Mom helped me over messenger some with it. Its my Grandpa at different ages. Its for my Heritage Album! Credit: Out of the Attic by Lauren Bavin.


......Hmmm wonder if I could make it 5? LOL

P.S. Nope no such luck. I started one, its such a pretty elegant kit and found the perfect picture to go with it, that has a pretty elegant frame on it already in the picture, but just keep moving things around on the page, so I quite for the day! LOL I want it to be good and fit the kit, so it may take a while, and will for sure have to be when I am fresh I think! Not tired from siting in front of the computer all day! Oh well 4 isn't bad for me!! Goodnight all!!



1 comment:

  1. comments from old blog:

    blushbutter (unverified): wow these are really lovely Deb they look so real like paperscrap. thats an awesome kit very handsome!
    Aug 24, 2006, 07:57 PM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!