If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Share the love




Ok, I think this is the last wedding one of my parents. Unless Mom deciedes she wants more. At first she only sent me a couple pictures. I told her she really should send more so she did. Can't wait to see what she sends next!! LOL I know that some of what I have already done, thats in another Album will prob end up in their album, but for now we will just put what she sends "for" the Album in there. This one is in there now to if you want to see it bigger. Let me know what you think! Its almost to busy, but don't know how to make it less busy and yet, I think I like it better than the other two I did with the same kit. I used A Winter Wedding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!