If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, March 18, 2007

What a day...

I didn't get anything done on the computer today...Had big plans, well ok not big plans, but I did plan on learning to use brushes in photo shop, because I just got Lara Payton's stitches. But NOOOO, we had to go help one of our sister-in-laws. Helping is fine, except it ALWAYS turns into a fiasco, and almost everytime, we get there, and find out that we didn't really need to be there. This time was NO exception, especially with the fiasco part! So needless to say, I am ticked, AND didn't get to scrap today! Bummer!!

But I did see this morning before we left, that the lady who was layout of the day at Gotta Pixel used my cluster frames! Its such a really neat picture too, and a wonderful memory for her family. You can see her layout here. Its really precious I think! Go leave her a comment!! I'm sure she would love it!!

I myself really love your comments, and for the lady who said she was going to put my blog on her blog list if I didn't mind, I just have to say no problem! I'm glad you liked your visit! Thanks so much for commenting!!

I just wanted to point out the layout of the day at Gotta Pixel! Hope you have had a better weekend than I did!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!