If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty QP exchange

I did a couple qp's for the exchange on blush ~n~ Dusty today, this kit is just SO beautiful!! There is still lots of time to join us, if you would like a copy of all the qp's, everyone makes, the exchange with this kit, goes till the 15th of August.

Kit Credit: Unicorn & Fairy Kit by Blushbutter

I've not been scrapping as much lately, I have another project I'm working on, and if I'm in the mood, I do that, instead of trying to catch up on my layouts for Kali's book, or my own. One of these days I'll tell ya about it, but till then, guess I'll just not be around quite as much. LOL Course I really am going to try to get back to doing several layouts a week, AND working on that project, but we will see how it goes. I do want to keep up on working on Kali's book, and it would be nice if I could try to catch up on my own too.

Speaking of Kali, I had a wonderful time with her, when she came to visit. I got a few photos, that I will have to get scrapped, and really enjoyed spending time with her. Her Mom came with her this trip, and it was good to see her again, as we haven't seen a lot of her the past few years, since my brother divorced her. We may not agree with everything she does, or her us, but we both agree to disagree, and move on, and not let that cause a HUGE rift between us, its to bad that can't be the way it is, more often with family members. All in all it was a great weekend and I had a lot of fun talking and laughing with both of them! I just wish it wasn't so long between visits, as the last time Kali was here, was last summer.

I got to see Kali's Sr pictures...on a slide show, and WOW they are just beautiful!! LOL I think I want one of each of them, or at least one of a lot of them!! I saved the slide show to my computer so I can watch it again, but I would sure LOVE to be able to scrap most of them, for this years book, she is so beautiful in them, but oh my, the prices to buy them are outrageous!!

My DH did put a really neat photo on his blog of her, its not one of the Sr pics, but is really neat. Feel free to go see it there! That's another one I haven't managed to scrap for my book (or her's) yet. LOL I wish I could show you the slide show of Sr pics, but don't know if its even possible...I don't know what program it was made in, or anything like that. Just take my word for it, they are beautiful!!

Well I better get busy! I hope you all are having a good week so far, try to stay cool, for those of you in the middle of summer, its way to hot here! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!