If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, November 06, 2010

Busted!

Busted!

This photo made me laugh so I thought I'd share it. I took the dogs outside yesterday (outside their fence) and they had fun playing with the cats, exploring...and as you can see from the photo, digging.

I yelled at Autumn to stop and she looked up as if to say "Who me? I'm not doing anything, I was framed!", even with the dirt beard on her face, giving her away. I managed to catch a photo of the dirt on her face even though I was laughing at her. *giggle*

I just love how our babies entertain us! :)

Peaches

Speaking of entertaining us...this muttly loves to chase my swiffer mop.

I was just sweeping the floor in the living room and Peaches was chasing it all over the floor. When I swished it toward the pile of dirt, I raised it up in the air, to bring it back towards me and she took a running leap over the dirt pile and up, trying to catch it. Back and forth across the floor we would go and every time I raised it up she would leap after it. I was laughing so hard its amazing I managed to finish sweeping the floor. I finally actually had to pick her up, just to finish sweeping. LOL

It's sure fun sweeping floors now that we have her though...not something I was every fond of doing, but if she is around wanting to play, it's not so bad now, cause she will entertain me for a little while that way. *giggle*

Have a wonderful weekend, and go find something to laugh at...laughter does a body good! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... her jus' practicin'!! They're burrow hunters by nature! I'm having the same trouble with Zucker (our mini schnauzer) doing the same stuff at night. There's just one weird snag to it... he's brought huge grub worms up to the porch on three occasions. Didn't know those things came active on the surface at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lol* ... Sounds like our cat, CeeCee. She loves to chase the broom... Though, after landing on a wet mop, she isn't too fond of that anymore. ;)

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!