If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Won!!

A Gift I won!

A few weeks ago, I entered a contest on a small soap making forum I visit now and then and won a prize! I got to choose from a soap mold or this beveler...naturally I chose this, because I'd been wanting it ever since I saw one on Etsy.

I just received it along with a little bottle of lotion, a bar of soap and a soap dish yesterday! I haven't had a chance to actually USE it yet, but I can't wait. It's going to be so much nicer to use (as well as make a nicer edge I'm sure) than the carrot peeler I've been using to bevel my soaps! LOL

I have my eye on one of this guys cutters, cause the one I have isn't working real well...unfortunately they aren't cheap, so it will have to wait for a while. *sigh* He sells on Etsy here.

I just had to share my new toy...cause I'm so thrilled to get it! Now if I can just find the time to make some more soap, I'll have a good excuse to play with it. LOL I'll have to try it out at least, on some I have drying...but if I make a big bunch like I did earlier this year, I could have way more fun with it. :-))

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Congrats!!!!

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!