If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Online Shopping


Online Shopping is something that not everyone likes. Some think it's not safe, or prefer the actual shopping experience.

The last several years, I've enjoyed buying things online whenever possible. I don't have to put up with crowds, hunting through the store to find something they end up not having (which tends to tick me off if they USED to have it LOL), or leaving my beloved home. (I'm a homebody, what can I say!)

If I'm in the market for something, its fun going out and looking for it online, you can come up with more choices for most things...some you didn't know existed. You can sometimes see what others are saying about that item, so you know if you want to try it or not.

I get most of my soap making supplies online, and just lately purchased a couple Bibles online, as well as some gardening books. I've gotten t-shirts, jeans, shoes & coats online. Not to mention all the Digital Scrapbooking supplies I've bought in the past. DH shops for parts he needs online sometimes, which gives him a much wider variety than what he has available in a store around here.

Recently, I've looked at kitchen items online, since I've been doing more in the kitchen, a few of my items need replaced...so I like to go looking for good deals and what others think are the best.

I came across CSN stores the other day, which has everything from cookware to shoes to TV stands for flat screens. I think I could get lost in their stores if I had the money to shop much. LOL I'm drooling over a few things in their cookware section. :)

Am I alone in my preferring to shop online? It makes it so easy to get the things I need that I just can't see spending all day going from shop to shop in the city, trying to find what I'm looking for. *sigh* I guess even with shopping I'm lazy...what can I say. If I know of an easy way to do things, I usually do it that way! *giggle* There are a few things I wouldn't want to get online...but for the most part, I'd much rather get the things I need that way, than go searching from store to store for them.

Thankfully I can control myself most of the time, and only order things now and then when I actually have the money for them. I myself love online shopping...and am so glad to have that option!

1 comment:

  1. I do a lot of shopping online. Amazon is my friend! (as is eBay) :) ... But sometimes going out shopping is fun too, when we're out Christmas shopping for the kids, etc. :)

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!