If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, April 16, 2011

Winter holds on to parts of Nebraska

Yellow Finch in the redbud tree.

I looked out my window this morning and saw this...a pretty yellow finch, in my redbud tree...but it was downright cold this morning!

Praise God we didn't get the blizzard they got in western Nebraska though!! I'm am so thankful we aren't fighting that deep snow, and only had some cold temps to live though...it's warmed up nicely now, to 60 with beautiful sunshine, but I'm sure it wouldn't have if we had snow on the ground, especially 16 inches like some of western Nebraska got!

I thank God for planting us in eastern Nebraska...instead of out west. I'm also thankful for my redbud tree...I LOVE watching the birds in it. :)

Now if I could just get my window cleaned, so I didn't have to try to dodge the spots, when I wanted to take a photo of them. *giggle*

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! I've got the same issues as you, when it comes to windows. On my list - if we can just get past all these storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How pretty! I've never seen a bird like that around here before. The picture is BEAUTIFUL!

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!