If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, August 26, 2011

Little Miss CuddleBug

Little Miss CuddleBug

Poor Peaches hasn't been getting much cuddle time in lately, with me being busy canning.

Yesterday, while DH and I were cutting things up for salsa, she climbed onto the stool he was resting his feet on, under the kitchen counter, and slept on his feet. She used to do that a lot when she was little, just curl up around my feet, as I was working in the kitchen, but had slowed down on how much she did that. Guess yesterday she was so desperate for cuddle time she finally had to do that again, and chose DH's feet, instead of mine, since I was moving around the kitchen to much.

Little Miss CuddleBug

DH finally went and lay down on the couch for a little while to rest his back, and Peaches got some cuddle time in with him then.

I do love my little cuddlebug. :-))

3 comments:

  1. Too sweet!

    Hey, not sure if you saw my response to your comment on the post about the tomatoes. Just in case - you need to pull those jars and re-process with the lemon. They've got to have a certain level of acidity to keep from developing bacteria. Sorry to be such a bummer.. :( But I'm glad ya' got your hands dirty! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! She is adorable! Our doxie is a snuggler, too. She always has to be touching someone.

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!