If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, October 14, 2012

"My" Tree

"My Tree"

This year, I've been able to watch "my" tree change colors! This is my favorite tree at my parents farm...most years it changes without me, a couple years ago, it held out and changed color the day AFTER I left to go back home to Nebraska. Needless to say, I was a bit miffed...and certainly disappointed. This year....I was able to finally see it change colors! Yippee!!

The reds and oranges are showing up more now that it has frosted, in this beautiful first fall back in Missouri! STILL loving the fall color! :-))

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! You need to find a special tree on your farm. :)

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!