If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Early Morning Beauty

Colorful Sunrise

I do love seeing a beautiful colorful sky! Praise Be to YAH for the beauty he loves to share with us! He is my FAVORITE "painter"!!!

This is a sunrise I saw a week or so ago...just didn't get the photos off my camera till yesterday. LOL  There isn't a lot I really enjoy about winter...but since winter will be the only time I'm able to see much of the pretty sunrises, since the trees will hide it more in the summer, I guess I finally found something I actually LOVE about winter!  LOL  Course that's only if I manage to crawl out of bed at the right time...I  do like to sleep in past the sunrise if I can.  :-))

I'd also like to take a moment to wish my wonderful Mother a Happy Birthday today!!  I hope you have a good day, and enjoy that birthday cake!  :-))

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning photo!!!

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!