If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

That "CUTE" time of year!

One of Dad's new babies

Ahhh...it's that cute time of year again! Sadly, not at OUR farm but hey, least we live close enough to my parents to go see THEIR sweet baby goats! LOVE "my" baby goats...even if they are Dad's. LOL

Dad and one of his "Kids"

Hopefully one of these years we will have fences that will keep goats in, so we can get some of our own again, but I'm enjoying seeing my Dad's babies this year! There just isn't much cuter babies, than goat babies, even though I've come to love our calves too...goats can give you a cuteness overload! :-))



1 comment:

  1. I get such a kick out of watching those things!! They are so funny! But for me - it's like being an aunt or a grandma... getting to send 'em home after I've ruined them! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!