If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, November 15, 2013

Cats!

Peaches hasn't been quite as afraid of cats, since she saw Belle playing with them...but she still isn't totally comfortable around them.

Ever since Peaches was little and the cats we had were mean and would attack her if she got to close, she has been afraid of cats. Now that our cats aren't as mean and she has seen Belle playing with them she's gotten a little better about being around them...not running from them quite as much.

Peaches hasn't been quite as afraid of cats, since she saw Belle playing with them...but she still isn't totally comfortable around them.

Thats NOT to say she really LIKES them...or is totally comfortable around them though, as seen by the photo above! She still is uneasy...and doesn't really like them this CLOSE to her. *giggle*  Had to chuckle at how WIDE her eyes were in this photo...poor baby still has some fear left in her for cats. She wasn't willing to give up her special spot by hubby, but she sure didn't want that horrible cat that close trying to get some attention too!  LOL

In other news...my SIL posted something on facebook this morning that I thought was interesting about introverts...which I've known for some time I'm one of.  Go here to see the link she posted.  I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but think it's actually a good way to look at introverted people.  I have to have solitude to recharge, I've known that for years...but I do like people...well most people anyway, *giggle*

I can do without a crowd, and do better one on one, but I still need that alone time to "recharge".  Now I know why...cause people like my hubby who are extroverts are taking my energy!  Although to be fair, I've never felt like I needed time away from my hubby...so he must be nice to me in that way too, and doesn't take it all!  LOL  There are those people who do though, as much as I may not mind being around them there is only so MUCH of them I can take without some alone time to "recharge".  :-))

Ok, gotta run, hope everyone has a safe weekend, it's the beginning of hunting season here tomorrow...so God willing, we could be busy getting our freezer full of meat this next week depending on how many deer, friends and neighbors give us and my parents!  I may or may not be posting here much next week...depending on if I have anything to say or time to say it!  Then Thanksgiving is coming up the next week...so...may not then either.  LOL  Time...something I don't seem to have enough of here in Missouri!  No wonder I am not always regular at posting on this old blog of mine any more!

Oh....and thanks for the e-mails I'm just fine and that's not going to ruin thanksgiving for me, least not so far...I just had to vent...then I let it go!   Besides...I got a chuckle out of something that happened this morning, because of it, so that's always good!  ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!