If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

A handmade card an online friend sent me!  Love it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, full of family and friends! It turns out our neighbor's will be joining their own family today, but that could be a good thing with all that's been going on...besides it will give us more leftovers! *giggle*

It's been a busy, busy week between deer, cooking and computer problems, but I have SO MUCH to be thankful for, and I am! Thank you God for your MANY blessings!

I have to get back to cooking, so better get off here. Hopefully I can "chat" more later...and hopefully I remember to get some pictures this year, more than pie photos...cause last year it totally slipped my mind. *giggle* Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!