If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, November 07, 2013

Orange Cats

Belle's favorite cat spending time on the porch railing.

I came home the other day and had to snap a photo of Belle's favorite cat as he sat on the porch railing. Usually he is laying on Yani keeping warm...but this time guess it was warm enough on the railing.

Belle's favorite cat spending time on the porch railing.

He stayed there till I got up on the porch, so I could get a better photo of him. Love orange cats...they stand out in photos better than darker colors do, although a good white calico is still my favorite! 

Remember another orange cat we used to have? See silly photo's of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!