If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Playful cat

Autumn Cat

As anyone who has read my blog for long knows, I love watching our animals. They are a great form of cheap entertainment...although I'm not sure how "cheap" they are cause we do seem to spend money for them and on them. LOL However since we are two people who LOVES animals, and it would seem that we have to have them around, we may as well enjoy their antics.

This morning after we waved my Dad goodbye, DH and I were outside talking when this cat provided us both with some entertainment.

Cheap Entertainment

We have a small maple tree in our front yard, which we planted two or three years ago. This is the 2nd time I've seen this cat climbing it and playing around in it's branches.

Cheap Entertainment

As much as I love dogs the most of any animal, I love cats too, especially when I get to watch them play. This cat is the one who has been taking lessons from Tractor Buddy about being a pest, but it seems she also has learned how to do something to make me want to point my camera at her.

Cheap Entertainment

She climbed up and down the tree 2 or 3 times while we stood and watched.

Cheap Entertainment

She would stop her climbing around on the branches and look to see if we were still watching her, then go back to her fun.

Cheap Entertainment

She made us laugh at her antics, especially when she crawled through a couple branches and hung there in space, before taking her back leg and pushing herself all the way through to continue playing in the branches.

I really love the autumn tone to these photos, with the Orange cat, reddish brown grass and an occasional red leaf they really make me think of Fall...when I'm not just giggling thinking about the kitty having fun in the tree. The morning light really helped pick up all the colors, because the sun wasn't real high in the sky yet, I need to try to remember to get out with my camera that time of day more often.

It is a good thing I was out this morning, cause not long after these photos were taken the clouds moved in...so now there is no sunshine. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Orange tabbies are my favorite, and those pictures are WONDERFUL!! ... Love the bottom one the best! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!