If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, February 27, 2006

Another Beautiful Day

Wow, it was up in the low 70's here today!! Still Feb. and yet you wouldn't know it!! I know we may get more cold weather, but a day like today is wonderful!! Tomorrow is suppose to be warm too!! Maybe even warmer!
We may be able to start putting in the corner posts for the goat fence tomorrow. So it may be to hot!! LOL If it gets up to the mid 70's anyway! We staked the goats out for a couple hours today so they could get some more sun, and some grass. Can't wait till we have it so they can go out when they want!! I guess it will come, just takes time. I just feel sorry for them in a little pen, when they are used to roaming a whole pasture!
Happy Birthday Katie!! Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!