If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Long Ramble

I managed to get something done today!! I don't know what happen to yesterday, part of the morning was spent trying to get back online, as DSL went out, I guess that kinda threw me off schedule...as if I really had a schedule! LOL I have been doing layouts in the morning better than the afternoon, so I guess that could be why I didn't get any done yesterday. I tell you, I hate not being able to get online! I miss checking e-mail, and being able to google something, if I want to know more about it. Google is my encyclopedia, recipe book and how to book, rolled all in one! Actually Google is the index, and the net is all those things.

This first layout is my DH with the goats this last week. They flock around him for attention, (and handouts if they can get them). They come to me too, and even the billy comes up and try's to eat my fingers, and clothes hoping they are good for food! LOL I just can't get over how tame he is now, considering how wild he was when we got him last year. He is so cute, (he is one of my favorites, which is strange, as I don't usually like the billys, cause they can get smelly) and sweet looking....well hmmm maybe not sweet looking, but I don't know a better word for him. I will have to try to do a layout with him soon. I think its cute the way he cocks his head when he looks at you. I don't know if thats left over from when he was so sick, but its cute none the less. When I first went out there the last time, he ran over to the other side of the feed trough (which is where he always goes I think, when its feeding time) and looked at me like "well, where's my food?" LOL I had to tell him, I didn't have any, so he came out and tried to eat my fingers to see if I had anything for him, since I wouldn't put anything in the trough.

Anyway...I got several (more LOL) pictures of the goats, so thought I would do this first one of DH with them. The bottom picture on this layout is the most spoiled goat and the same goat on my "star of the barn" layout. I called this one Adoring Fans, because it always seems like they surround him, and vie for his attention. Even the Chickens do that. I looked out the window the other day, and saw him walking toward the barn...and behind him, following closely, was a whole flock of our chickens! I thought it was so funny, and yet sweet, because they love him too. Granted they are hoping he will throw out some corn, but still, there are some of our chickens that he can actually lean down and pick up, and they won't put up a fuss.

The 2nd layout is my Grandma with her first born son (Uncle Sunny). Isn't she pretty! I like that picture too!

Kit Credit for both layouts: Beloved by Lara Payton at Dusty Bear

Well DH and his sister went to an auction today, so I have the house to myself. I managed to sleep a little later for a change (don't get to often, because for some reason my internal clock usually gets me up now). Now that I have a couple layouts done, I will have to figure out what I'm going to do with my free afternoon! I need to make a few things, but may just work on layouts. It seems to be what I'm in the mood for today. OR maybe I will get off the computer, and do something else!! LOL We will see. If you see more layouts below these first two later, you will know, I did manage to do more!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - this is lovely - beautiful photo and gorgeous heritage layout. Dusty Bear kits and perfect for this style.

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!