If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When I look at Peaches...

Peaches Natural State

...this is what I see a lot of the time, when I'm working around the house and look down at Peaches. She is always wanting to play fetch with something, and the balls are the most fun to play fetch with of all her toys, because they bounce and go further. LOL It just cracks me up when I look down and just see her sitting there with a ball hanging out of the side of her mouth looking at me...either the small tennis balls, or the larger ball she loves.

It's even funnier when she has her mouth closed, with the ball hanging by a thread from the side of it! *giggle*

She will just sit there looking at me, then all of a sudden if I don't act like I'm going to play, she will spaz out, and the ball will go rolling across the floor with her after it. It's so nice that she is good at entertaining herself...but it's not something she wants to do ALL the time, she still has to have that play time with DH and/or I.

She is my funny girl...and I can't help but laugh a lot as I watch her every day. :-))

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! It would be hard to resist her. *lol*

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I kept hearing something 'clunking ' around in Carlie's mouth the other night. She wasn't eating it - she was just carrying it in her mouth and jumping around. I fought with that nose of hers until she turned it loose. It was the last bit of her cookie. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scroungeman9:07 PM

    It's even MORE odd to see her carrying TWO tennis balls at once - one hanging out of each side of her mouth. I've seen it 3 times now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!