If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another year bites the dust!

Love the color God sometimes paints in the sky at Sunset!
A 2014 Sunset.

Wow...once again I can't believe that another year is pretty much over. Seriously, where does the time go?

Yes...I know, I wonder that EVERY year! LOL

DH's surgery that was suppose to be next week got canceled...a bad lab report snookered us, so now we try to get him "healthier" and wait a few months and try again.  *sigh*  Not sure if we will be able to should the labs come back better next round...because of our cows having calves around that time...but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

In the mean time, we pray...for DH as well as our sister-in-law (my brothers wife) who is in the hospital with congestive heart failure and failing kidneys.  It's been a hard year in some respects...with loosing family and having health problems but we've had worse!  We've also had some blessings, so for them I'm grateful.  :-))

We got our office moved downstairs...and even though it turns out we didn't need it quite so soon, I'm thrilled with the move so far!!  Don't know that hubby is, but wow is it wonderful to be cooking supper, and need something out of one of the freezers, and not have to go down the stairs to get whatever it is!!  I LOVE having those freezers up there, where they are so much easier to get to!!!!  :-))

Now if DH can just find time to get his stuff unpacked and put away...so we can get the downstairs looking better for once, I'll be a happy camper!  *giggle*  It already looks better than it ever has...but I'm still waiting to see what it's like once the boxes are all gone!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve and Day...and that this next year will be better for everyone than the last was!!  Have a wonderful 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!