If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Love Blooms here






I was working on this layout last night using a different kit, and just couldn't get it right. Then I went out surfing and went to designsbyj3.com and she had her first freebie with the new site up for download!! I downloaded it and went and looked at it and knew right away it was perfect!! I love the idea of putting the newspaper clippings on here just like some might in real life!! Hope you like it!! Its in Mom and Dad's Anniv. album if you would like to see it bigger!! Oh and I printed it out on photo paper, and it looks even better!!!! LOL Its shinny and pretty and looks so real. Guess I am going to be investing in lots of that photo paper over the next year. I can't wait to see all my pages printed and put in the book now! If anyone wants the freebie, its at Shawns new site!! Go get it and look in the store while you are there. She makes really nice kits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!