If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Small scare

My DH had a small scare this morning. He went to feed the goats and couldn't find our two newest babies!! The mom was going crazy too looking for them....I was just about ready to head out to help look, when he called the house phone from his cell and said they showed up. LOL I think he was really worried about them, I have to say I was hoping they were ok, but he has gotten attached alot more than I have I think! I was worried wild anamials had found them, but thankfully they are just fine! They were playing and jumping around when I went up to see them. I even held one till Mom got all excited cause she couldn't find her. Bunny is the name of the one I held, and she is cuddly! LOL I find that a little funny to say about a goat, but she doesn't mind being held at all, she just laid in my arms. She is a cute one, I will have to try to get a layout done with her!

Here is a poem I found that I thought was neat.


Little Things

It’s just the little homely things,
The unobtrusive, friendly things,
The “won’t-you-let-me-help-you” things
That make our pathway light-
And it’s just the jolly, joking things,
The “never-mind-the-trouble” things,
The “laugh-with-me, it’s funny” things
That make the world seem bright.

For all the countless famous things,
The wondrous, record-breaking things,
Those “never-can-be-equaled” things
That all the papers cite,
Aren’t like the little human things,
The everyday-encountered things,
The “just-because-I-like-you” things
That make us happy quite.

So here’s to all the simple things,
The dear “all-in-a-day’s-work” things,
The “smile-and-face-your-troubles” things,
Trust God to put them right!
The “done-and-then-forgotten” things,
The “can’t-you-see-I-love-you” things,
The hearty “I-am-with-you” things
That make life worth the fight.

- Author Unknown

1 comment:

I'd LOVE to hear from you!