If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Still Dragin'

Well I am still drag'in around after being sick....it seems to have hung on and not totally let loose for some reason. Yesterday we had to go to Omaha for a Dr appointment for my DH so we went shopping for the month of May too. That way we save gas money by doing it all in one trip. Its a good thing cause we had to fill the tank and it was over three bucks a gallon which took 3/4 of the money I save each month for Gas. Hopefully we won't have to go anywhere else in May!!

In order for us to have more Gas money we need our House in Polk to sell, so please pray for it to sell!! I sometimes get impatient, but know that God will sell it in his own time, so I am trying to not get to impatient!

Its cooler this week, which in a way is nice cause I can't handle the heat, but a little warmer wouldn't be to bad, more spring like. 60 and low 70's is perfect!! Its in the 50's so I can't complain to much, but I hope the plants that have come up outside don't freeze at night! My little lilacs are really blooming this year! The bushes are still small (the highest ones are at my waist, and they get lots smaller from there) so I can't believe how many blooms they have! They are smaller flower clusters, but still I figured when we planted them that they would take forever to bloom, cause I thought they had to get lots bigger first, but they bloom a little more each year. Its so cool!!!! LOL And they smell GREAT!!!

Hopefully tomorrow I can get a layout done. I did some things around the house today, and played with a font maker I have and made my first font!! Its not really that easy, and I can't say my first one is very good, but hmmm its interesting!! I don't know that it will be something I fall in love with but it will be nice to have a few fonts that I can do anything I want to with!! I can make alphas, and/or word art with them and not have to worry about copyright!! That is of course if I ever get any I like!! So I guess I will be playing with them more sometime.

ROFL... I just had to go save one of my Doxie's lives! He got locked in the pantry! I heard a puppy cry, and went looking around and finally found him in the pantry. Poor baby boy!! In the dark too!! LOL he was very happy I found him!!

Hope everyone has a great night/day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!