If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Milking

Ok, its been years..........at least almost 15 since we will have been married 15 years this year, since I have milked a goat! Well I still got it!! LOL I wanted to give the kittens we just got, some milk so I went out and milked! I had a good solid stream comming out too!! I was surprised I did as good as I did. Must be like riding a bike. Couse we didn't get much, cause the kids are still taking alot, but we got enough for the kittens!! The other goat, hasn't ever been milked, so thats where I will have trouble, if I have to start trying to milk her. Its just nice to know, I can still do it when I have to!! LOL I know, you are all wondering what I am so exicited about!! ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!