If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, July 09, 2006

Budding Friendship


I managed to get a layout done today, even though my Dad came for a short visit, to bring us 4 more goats!!!!! LOL Yep we have one older goat, and three more babies, but one of the babies, is a fainting goat. I don't know if you know what they are, but there is a video that has circulated around the net about them. They have a condition that if they get startled they will stiffen up and fall over. I feel so sorry for this little cutie. I don't think we will keep her because I am a softie when it comes to animals (usually) and its to sad to watch (although it doesn't seem to bother her). But there are people who love them so we will try to find someone who wants to buy her. That way maybe we can get some money for a billy! Anyway, I didn't know if I would have time to do a layout, but managed to, cause its not to fancy of one.

This is my niece (and my Dad) out making friends with some of his goats, when she was small.

Credit: Morning Glory Kit by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!