If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, July 20, 2006

Copy Cat


I got my first layout done for Teri tonight!! I hope it is ok, its not my best work, but it's ok. I really tried, but no matter how hard I try sometimes, I can't get it to be great!! So I can't usually do justice to the kit. Anyway this is my niece and I when she was little. I had no idea she was doing the same thing I was untill I saw the picture my Uncle took. I thought it was really funny though when I did see it!!

Credit: Amy's Bling by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital

I will have to post this around other places tomorrow, because I am tired, and havn't been getting as much sleep as I should lately, so I think I will be going to bed soon!!

I also want to say Happy Birthday to my niece, she turned 16 today!!! I hope you had a GREAT day!!!!

Happy Birthday Kali!!! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. comment on old blog:

    blushbutter (unverified): very cute Deb
    July 20, 2006, 10:28 PM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!