If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Reflection


This is my Great-Grandmother when she was 20. I really really love these pictures!! Also on the note is a poem she wrote.

Credit: Inspirations - Helen's Journey by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital

Well tomorrow a couple of DigiScrappin friends are comming to visit!!!! LOL That is if something doesn't happen again to stop it. They were suppose to be here Sunday, but didn't make it. We haven't met each other before, so this should be really interesting!! LOL We could end up siting around wondering what to say....ok, I kinda doubt it, as we tend to talk alot even if it is just over the computer!! LOL Anyway, I will be getting more pictures for layouts, if they do make it!!!! LOL Like I need more, but it will be great to have some pictures of us together, and maybe even a few stories!!

I feel like I am going to jinx them comming by talking about it, (which is why I haven't before now! LOL) but I just couldn't help myself!!! Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow.....rofl sorry, good thing you can't actually hear me singing!!! Guess I should get to bed so maybe (if I can get to sleep) tomorrow will seem to get here quickly!!! Then I have all morning to wait, which is a bummer, but have to do some cooking so thats ok. Going to make Pizza Sauce from scratch cause we are making homemade Pizza for supper!! Although I told them to bring what they like, incase they don't like mine!! LOL Might be silly, but I am used to picky eaters, with sister-in-law and her daughter. So wanted to be on the safe side, they can always take the sauce home with them and use it there if they like mine!! Anyway, better get some sleep, could be up late tomorrow night!! Good-night!

1 comment:

  1. comment from old blog:

    blushbutter (unverified): I just love love love this page sooo much what a gorgeous kit and what you did with the colourising just wonderful and I hope all goes well with your computer and you get it all worked out!
    Aug 2, 2006, 07:30 PM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!