If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, August 14, 2006

Amongst the Clouds


Wow, I was really worried about not getting this layout to work liked I wanted to, and while it may not be how I was first wanting it, its still not bad....ok well least I think so!! LOL Its REALLY simple, which seems to be something I can't get away from, but I didn't want to much in it. I have an idea for another layout out of this kit, just have to find the right picture!! Something totally different, not even avaition related!! But thats for another post, right now more about this one. My Dad took these pictures when he was in the service. My Mom sent them to me when I begged for pictures to use for this kit this afternoon! Thanks Mom!! Your the best!!

Credit: Aviation by Blushbutter

I just love that little plane. Course I made it lots smaller than it was in the kit, and would have liked to have it bigger, but it just didn't work that way!! Anyway, I do love this kit!! Can't wait to use it again!! Hopefully later in the week I can, better do some other "work" layouts first!! LOL Like they are hard work, but since I am working for Teri and Deb, and just got a couple more kits today, I need to work on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!