If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm behind on posting my layouts!



I did the layout of my brother a couple days ago, and the one with the deer last night, but didn't have time to post them. So here they are!!

I thought that picture of my brother with his mouth wide open was so cute!! LOL Credit for that one: Sherbert Delight by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital.

The pictures of the deer my DH took. He managed to get several of them before the deer saw him and ran away. It was in our back yard....ok basicly, cause we have a huge "back yard" since we live on 100 acres and our garden (such as it is) is back there and behind it our orchard, I helped plant the trees, so the poor things haven't done so well, me with my black thumb!! LOL I did this layout for a scrap lift challenge at The Scrap Habit, scraplifting one of Debbie Phelps layouts. Credit on this layout: Mirage by Khristy Schmidt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!