If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sisters


I went to the Journey Through Time Crop at Divine Digital yesterday given by Teri Hanson and we got a crop kit and were suppose to use three out of the 5 papers, and all of the elements in a layout. We also were suppose to do a cutout in the paper with a shape. So I used 4 of the 5 papers, all of the elements and did the cutout with the scroll element across the corner of the layout, under the rose and curled ribbons. I beveled the ribbon that goes across the picture, and curled the other ribbons. I also folded the corner of the brown paper down, so you could see more of the bottom paper, because while you can see some of it, with the cutout, you can't see much of it!

Credit: Vintage Lady, Journey Through Time August Crop Kit by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital Full Vintage Lady Kit can be found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!