If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Two new layouts!


I managed to do two layouts again today!! The first one was for a quote challenge at The Scrap Habit, it was kinda a tough one for me, but I finally did it with this picture after asking my DH and parents what they would do! The photo is one my Uncle took when we went to visit the Sanddunes in Colorado one year. All of that beauty around, and he looks down and seems some sunglasses someone lost, and takes a picture of them. Anyway, Credit on that is Honeydew Lemon by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative.

The other one is my niece still sleeping after being carried in from the car.

Credit: Sherbert Delight by Teri Hanson/DigiZines at Divine Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!