If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Digi Scrap Shack is closing its doors.

For those of you who haven't heard, DSS is closing. They are having a 50% off sale untill they do so be sure if you want anything in the store, that you go get it now! J3 Designs will be opening a smaller store with just her things in it so they will still be available but you can get them at a reduced rate now!! Also my Love ~n~ Roses kit will be gone as I am not going to be selling anymore, anywhere so if you want it go get it while you can!! I know some of the other Designers sell other places, but for the ones that don't I have no idea if or when they will find a new home so go get what you want while you can. Also stop in at the forum and say good-bye to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!