If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, April 01, 2006

It Spring!!!


Yep now I can say its spring!! I heard the frogs in the creek today!!!! Not lots of them like sometimes, they are just getting started, but I heard a few!! Yipee!!!!!!! ROFL ok I know, I'm being silly!

My DH and I went out walking a little and up to visit the goats today and thats when I heard them! I sometimes wish our bedroom was on the west side of the house so I could have the windows open in the spring and fall asleep listening to them. Oh well maybe I will have to sleep out on our enclosed porch a night or two, just so I can. Open the windows out there and let the fresh air in along with the song of the frogs!

Guess some people would say that makes me a country hick, loving the sound of frogs in the spring, but thats ok with me!! I don't mind being a hick!! LOL I like being different so I guess I have managed that quite nicely! Thanks for reading my ramblings!

I just got the beautiful freebie off of Debbie Pearson's blog tonight and after hearing the frogs, and seeing the flowers on her mini kit, I had to do a quick page about what I think of when I think of spring. Hope you like it! If you would like to see it bigger you can go look in my photo albums under Misc Layouts. The freebie is only going to be on her blog till tomorrow night so hope you make it to get it! Sorry if you don't like layouts with out pictures, but sometimes I like to just do one with the kit and words. I just always hope I spell everything right cause I am not the best speller in the world and I could also miss spell from a typo and not find it till its to late.

Well its raining here now so I am going to get to bed so I can fall asleep listening to the rain!! Its not a easy to hear as it was when I was growning up cause we had a metal roof but I still love it when I can hear it a little bit. Guess its soothing or something. Hope everyone has a goodnight and a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. comments from old blog:

    Mrs B (unverified): I love the Spring Layout Deb! It is really pretty! Even without pictures! LOL
    I have to agree with you, I love the sounds of the frogs in a creek, it is so peaceful!
    Enjoy your spring!
    Apr 3, 2006, 01:44 AM

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!