If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Been Busy


I got this layout done of my baby lilac bushes last year and then started making little layouts for a baby book for our new great-niece. Kit Credit for the lilac layout is Lavendar Essence by Lauren Bavin. The layout was done with a Template from Tina Williams Designs

Yesterday when we went shopping for the month, I looked at baby things because we were expecting a new little niece any day. She was born today!!! I don't know when I will be able to see her, as her parents live in Kansas, but I can't wait! I found a book, for 6+ months (so she will have to grow a little before she will be able to have it LOL) but it has spots to put pictures and on the outside it says Who Loves Baby. So I am working on getting little layouts done for it, with pictures of her parents, big sister, grandparents, auntie, and of course DH and I and DH's sister. I will then print them off, and put them in the book under the plastic. So when She is old enough she can have a book with people who love her in it. Its one of those soft books for babies, and I just had to get it, when I saw it. I will try to post some pictures when I get it done. (IF I get it done) LOL I have a small problem....I don't have many pictures of DH's side of the family, soooo am running into trouble getting it finished, with not having even a old picture of a couple of the people I was going to put in it. Well I don't want to get to old of pictures! LOL Or the sweetie pie won't know them! Hopefully I can figure out something, because I am almost done with the layouts....so need the pictures so I can print them!

Anyway, I hope you all are having a good week! So far so good for me!! Thanks so much for all of your comments, I really enjoy reading them!!

Welcome to the family baby Trista!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 PM

    I really like this But then you know how I like Purple, Lavender and Lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!