If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, May 12, 2008

Template Fun

Today I played around with a free template that Blushbutter sent through the Blush~n~Dusty Yahoo group a week or so ago. I just love the looks of this, so had to look through and find some pictures of Kali, so I could use it in her book.

The first layout is Kali and I the spring before I got married. She really has been one of the greatest gifts in my life. The 2nd one is Kali taking a bath in my Grandma's kitchen sink. She was playing with a toy boat and having fun.

Kit Credits: Template, Baby girl heart strings kit, strip for note from Gentle kit, Bubbles overlay from Baby girl kit ALL by Blushbutter

Well yesterday I decided to go download the new version of the free virus program that I use, and get it installed. I went to the site, and clicked on the link that took me to download it on download.com, and once it was downloaded, I installed it and tried to get it set up. It was giving me some error messages, and I couldn't figure out why till finally last night I discovered it had a virus in it. I guess I trusted the download place, cause I've seen things about them before.

So anyway, I uninstalled the program, and went and downloaded it from the actual site that made the program, and it checked out fine, so I installed it, and had it check out my system. It takes forever to check everything out, because I have so much stuff on my computer, so I finally left my computer on, and went to bed...something I don't usually do. I ran another check this morning with another program, and I think I'm fine...still have to run spy sweeper before I breath easy again. I hate how slow it makes my computer when I'm running them, it takes so long to do anything on it, which has made it hard for me to get lots done, took me all morning to do these to layouts...even though they were with templates. LOL

I haven't answered e-mails, cause they go out so slowly I didn't want to sit there waiting for them to get out, before I sent the next. Nothing major urgent in the e-mail, so I guess that's ok. Anyway, the moral of my story is even if you trust the place where you get a program, you really should check it out, before installing it!! We will see if I remember that, the next time. Sometimes I'm kinda slow learning. *giggle*

Nothing else of major interest going on around here, it is warmer today thankfully (almost 70). Yesterday was a little on the chilly side. I hope all of you had a great weekend. Thanks so much for your comments!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    I love that template. I need to go look through the old posts and see it I can find it. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!