If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Color

Missouri Fall Color

We went to Missouri for a long weekend this last Friday and didn't get back till yesterday afternoon. We wanted to see my parents and enjoy the Missouri Day Festival in my old home town (my how it's grown from what it was when we got married!).

It's always good to see my parents and this trip we had a friend along for part of the time, so my Dad had extra fun talking to him and my hubby.

Grazing Sheep

I got a few photos this trip, but not as many as usual. The morning sunrises weren't as pretty as they are sometimes, which is when I would go out to get photos the most. I didn't take the time to go out to take photos during the day as much with all that was going on.

My parents got to meet Peaches for the first time and I think they enjoyed her. She is so friendly with people and full of life and happy that she can't help but make us all smile as she zips around the room, chasing her ball, her tail, or just exploring. My Dad gave her little pieces of treats quite often, so she would try to pester him for them when she saw him. I think he fell in love with her cause as we left he told her she could stay there...but I'd miss her to much, so wouldn't let her. *giggle*

Autumn always wants held a lot when we are there, I don't know if she is always worried that we will leave her or what, but she got some extra time in my arms as usual, when we were sitting visiting.

I got to see a little bit of my niece and brother, not a lot, but I can't complain, since I did get to see them. While it wasn't a long trip, we really enjoyed seeing my parents again...yes WE, not just ME. LOL

I'll share a little more as the week goes on, but better get off here and get supper finished! Have a wonderful week! :)

2 comments:

  1. You did get some nice pictures.
    It was a fun weekend. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling (a little) better, so thought I would catch up on some blog hopping. :)

    Glad you got to see your parents! Sounds like a great trip! :)

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!