If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Llama

The Llama

My Dad acquired a new animal since the last time I was over for a visit. He got himself an older llama, because they are suppose to protect goats and sheep...he figured between it, the donkey and the dog he has, maybe things will survive. :)

The Llama

When we were trying to decide on what to get (herd protection wise) we had considered a llama, but since we are both dog people, we settled on them.

Llama's are certainly strange looking...I've never been around them much, so don't know anything about them, but it was kinda neat seeing the one Dad has now. Not that I really want to know more about them mind you...I'm happy with Yani, our LDG, although knowing DH I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to bring one home some day. LOL I love animals...but he loves them even more than I do. :)

Well it's a beautiful day outside today, in the high 60's which isn't to hot (or cold) so I'm going to go out and enjoy it a little. Hope everyone is having a good week! :)

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of llamas on the farms around here...

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!