If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beautiful Light

Peaches

We've had a lot of dreary weather it seems like the last several weeks, but now and then we do get some of that wonderful sunshine. After a week of to much dreariness, we finally saw the sun the other afternoon...and I snapped this photo of Peaches outside in the evening light.

I loved how the light was almost making Peaches glow...she is so pretty in this photo (course maybe I think that just cause I love her LOL). I've noticed when the sun is low in the sky, either in the morning or evening you can get some nice photos with it, especially if there are some brown tones in the photos. I should get out there at that time of the day, with my camera, more often! :-))

1 comment:

  1. It is a very pretty picture! You're so talented with your photography!

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!