If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Praise God!!

We got the news early this afternoon that the check is in the mail!! LOL I think I disappointed my sister-in-law though, cause I wasn't dancing around like a crazy woman. I have been doing figures and more figures, so I make sure and do everything its possible to do that we were wanting to do. While naturally we can't do everything (can we ever? LOL) we will be ok, and get a few things done, that we need to do. I did manage to give both DH and myself a little bit to spend on what we want (you know to play with) so I am off to order the update for PSP when I get this post done!!! I hope to get a months worth of adobe cupcake too, but will see. I will have to put that in my budget every few months too, cause I love her actions. I just wish I could use them in psp, as I prefer psp! LOL Praise God that we are finally rid of that place, while I was happy with it in some ways, I much prefer our home now.

I did manage a couple layouts today, I didn't know if I would be able to. I guess with having to wait for several weeks, the anticipation of waiting to see if the house closes or not, isn't as strong as I thought it might be.

Both of these layouts are of my niece last year. Kit Credit: Pearl Bouquet by Teri Hanson BTW the kit is on sale till the end of the month!!

I heard frogs yesterday when I was out with the goats! So Spring must be here!! LOL Course it wasn't a whole bunch of them, like I love to hear, but it was a start. Hopefully winter doesn't decide to come have the last laugh. Its mid 70's again today, so I think I will have to go out and enjoy it, after I order my program!!

OOPS I almost forgot! I put the link for Bailey back up!

2 comments:

  1. See i told you not to worry!!Congrats on your house selling and have fun spending your money!
    I'm a psp 11 user and really like the program....i upgraded from x and the depth of field and color changer was worth the money for me. i also use corel graphic suite X3...its an awesome program!
    PS You can find all kinds of scripts for psp on the internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fran!! I have been wanting to upgrade, I just didn't have the money, so it was the first thing on my list!!!! LOL

    DH has an older version of Corel Draw, not really sure what the number is on it, but I haven't ever played with it, I suppose I should. Course if I got to where I loved it too, I would want to upgrade it, and its more expensive than PSP! LOL

    I have found some scripts for psp, just not to do things like the actions from atomic cupcake does. If you know of any that do good metals, paper tears and all, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!