If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring is comming!!!

Spring has to be coming, if its not here already, because it got into the low 70's today!!!!!!!!!! LOL I have my windows open for the first time this year, and am LOVING the fresh air!!! The gentle breeze is blowing the wind chime on the front porch now and then, and moving the curtain in my office, but its not real often, or strong. I put the cushion out on the lounge chair on the patio today, and sat down to enjoy the sun for a little bit. Rascal loves that cushion as much or more than I do, because he loves to sit out there in the warm sun, and bake. Until it gets to hot for him of course! LOL Its getting faded, and I hope it doesn't start getting to old and rotten, before I can find another one. Its a double one, so they are harder to find!

I did a couple layouts today too. The first one is my brother on his bike when he was 17, and the 2nd one is my Great-Grandparents. I was hoping to put a little more journaling or a quote on the 2nd one, but while we know quite a bit about some parts of our family, that side we don't have any stories for, or know a lot about, so Mom didn't know anything else about that picture, or time in their lives. I also couldn't find a quote I wanted to use so settled on that title.

Kit Credit for both layouts is Romantic Memories by Lara Payton at Dusty Bear

I really enjoyed working with this kit!! I love her stitches for starters, they were easy to cut a few out, so I could just use one on the layout with my grandparents, and a group of three on the layout with my brother. Her papers and lace are so pretty!! Love the colors, they were easy to work with!

We spent part of the weekend getting some more things from my sister-in-law's house, so she is almost set up out on our porch. She will still sleep in our Utility room till it gets a little warmer, but will have her own bed when its warm. (Our porch isn't really for a bedroom, so its a little cool for sleeping till it warms up at night) Now we just have a few more things to get out of her house, and it needs some cleaning and more packing, then she can get it on the market. We made it home early afternoon Sunday but not soon enough to catch whoever stopped by. Its to bad they didn't bother stopping when we were home. (Since we usually are!)

Well tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow....that is of course as long as the closing is ACTUALLY happening, like we think it is!!! LOL I could be a crazy woman, dancing tomorrow afternoon, so look out!!! If not, God will make it happen, when it happens!

I hope you all have a GREAT week!!! I'm going to go out and visit our Goats now, since it is drying up, and warm!! Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!