If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I had to play

Well although I am wanting to get all my 2008 photo's scrapped, and am doing them as fast as possible, I decided this afternoon I just had to play. Granted this is a 2008 photo, and will go in my book, but I wanted to actually accomplish something nice, (not just throw something onto a page like I've been doing) so I thought I'd use Blushbutter's newest kit, with this picture. I just HAD to blow off some steam, and boy did it feel good!

This is my hmmm well I'll just call her my niece, cause she is a sweetie and I wish she were. (She's really my nephew's girlfriends daughter, but don't tell. LOL) Anyway, This is my niece, and looking around for a title or quote I could use for the picture, I found this, which fits perfectly, because she has a really sweet smile, least I think she does.

I sure had fun playing with this kit, although the page really didn't "come together" till I put that piece of string under everything...then it seemed to work for me, LOVE that string! :) course those flowers (that are tucked under where you can't see much of them) are really cool too, as are the stars, leaves...glitter....and pretty much everything in the kit! LOL

Kit Credit: Faery Kisses in Blue by Blushbutter

This layout was for sure a stress buster, which is exactly what I needed! Now I can take a deep breath and relax a little...I hope anyway.

Didn't get a ton of layouts done, like I need to, but hopefully I can get back to doing that, as I'm working on September now...so I'm not that far behind, like I was anyway. I so wanted to be caught up this week, but the way this week is going, that doesn't look like it will happen. Maybe next week.

I hope you all are having a good week, and if you haven't gone to check out that newest kit of Blushbutters, what are you waiting for? Trust me, there have been way prettier layouts go through Blush ~n~ Dusty using that kit, than I have produced...although I do like how mine turned out, I'm just not as good at clustering as some of the other girls are....yet. LOL You can probably see some of the layouts in Blushbutter's Gallery if you want...or just go get the kit, and make your own!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Blush has a new kit? Must run over and check it out! *lol* ... I've been checking her site every now and then, waiting for something new. :D

    Love the layout! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!