If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm tired!

Would you all mind if I screamed? hmmmm? Pretty please?

*SCREEEAAAMMM!!!!!!*

Thanks, I feel ever so much better. I had site problems this weekend, the site was actually totally down for a while and its working now...but I'm having trouble getting my new ssl certificate set up, that they said I needed...instead of using the shared one. Thankfully they were nice and sweet, and gave me one for a year, for the trouble I had with my site, but...so far I haven't figured out how to get it working on my site. It shouldn't be this hard, since I got the shared one working, but...I refuse to give up...I think. LOL I will get it, if it kills me, which at this point it may.

Anyway, I think I need to step away from my computer for the evening, but I'm not sure I can...I'm like a dog with a bone, when I have a site problem, I can't leave it alone, till I figure it out. My eyes feel like they should be all blood shot and gritty (although I looked, and they aren't *giggle*), they hurt, are having trouble focusing, my head is starting to hurt also, and I'm still SO tired from missing most of my sleep on Sat night, even though I went to bed early last night. But again, I'm stubborn, so here I sit, although granted I'm writing about it, instead of living it for a little while. *giggle*

Ok, I'll stop boring you with my problems. I do hope you all had a good weekend, you ready for a wild Digital Scrapbooking Day weekend, this next weekend? Hmmmm? I bet its going to be a busy weekend for some of you, hopefully I can get some fun in, and not have to mess with my site to much. LOL I did get my end of the treasure hunt set up over the weekend, between problems, so thats a plus. If you want to get in on my part early, feel free to, if you find it (its somewhere on my site, I'll post my clue later in the week), above is a preview of what you will get in my part. :) I used a 4 shared link, so you didn't have to sign up in my store if you didn't want to, although I do hope you will come back, and use the coupon I included in folder. :)

I got a few layouts done over the weekend, between help ticket replies, but nothing spectacular. LOL I got one done today, while I was waiting for a reply, and while its nothing spectacular, I just had to show off our little one again, isn't he cute...although he isn't near that little anymore. LOL

Kit Credit: Weekend Getaway by Rachel Sams

Well Supper should be done now, so I better go. Least that will give me a break...will see how long of one. LOL I hope to get more scrappin done this week, but we will see. Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!